1. When are you open?
Each Fall Hallows Hill is open for approximately 6 weekends.Our dates and hours of operation are listed on the each individual attraction on this website. Keep in mind that all attractions are outside and may be closed in inclement weather.
2. Where do I get tickets?
Onsite at ticket booth only. Tickets cannot be purchase online or at the entrance of an attraction. No ticket no entry to the attraction. Please see the ticket booth for tickets.
3. Does Gum Creek offer group rates ?
Yes, we do offer group rates for 20+ for Baker Corn Maze.
4. Does Gum Creek accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept credit cards or cash onsite. We also have an ATM on site.
5. Is Nightmare on the Old Spanish Trail Scary:
Of course its scary but it is also entertaining and safe. The site has been constructed with your safety in mind.
6. Are the monsters in the haunted area allowed to touch you?
No. The monsters will not touch you. They may however get close to you. You are asked not to touch the monsters.
7. Are there any age restrictions?
There are no age restrictions for the Corn Maze. Children 3 and under are admitted free to the Corn Maze if they are with their parents or have adult supervision.
The "Nightmare on the Old Spanish Trail" is for adults and teens, but younger kids may come if parents choose to bring them. Carrying babies thru IS NOT RECOMMENDED. There are no special rates for children in the Haunted Trail and no refunds will be given if someone decides not to finish the haunt.
8. Are your attractions open if it rains?
The attractions are closed during heavy rains but light, misty rains should not affect opening. Check our Facebook page for updates on weather.
9. Does your attraction have security?
Yes. Security provided by Okaloosa County Sheriff's Posse.
10. Can we be thrown out? YES!!! This is a family attraction....
- NO alcohol, drugs and use of any tobacco products....
- NO foul language, vulgar behavior, pushing...
- NO weapons of any kind....
- NO questionable dress will be allowed....
- The first offense will result in a warning. With the second you will
- be asked to leave the premises WITHOUT A REFUND.
11. Do you serve alcoholic beverages? NO!! We do not allow alcohol on the premises nor do we allow the use of tobacco products anywhere on site
12. Can we bring our own alcohol? NO!!
13. Appropriate dress is required.
- Risqué clothing is not permitted
- Outdoor shoes recommended- high heel shoes will damage our props
14. Can we take flash photos of your haunted trail?
No. You may not take pictures on the trail. Outside the trail some of the actors/monsters may pose for a picture with you.
15. What CAN'T we bring with us inside your attractions?
No pets, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products are allowed in either attraction. Cameras, flashlights, or laser pointers are not allowed inside the Haunted Trail. You may bring a flashlight to the nights of the Corn Maze. (See the pricing page for dates).
If there are any additional unanswered questions please contact us by email : email@example.com